⇒ K-8 students please wear your Dress-Up Day Uniform for school pictures.
⇒ Preschool students please wear your “Sunday Best” for school pictures.
Please DO NOT send money on picture day.
Our program allows you to view proofs of your child before you purchase.
You will receive an image key on picture day with viewing and ordering instructions.
8th grade: Please come to school in your Dress-Up Day Uniform. Due to COVID-19, we are not able to photograph our 8th grade students in a graduation gown at this time. We will schedule another picture day for our 8th grade students in early Spring, at which time we plan to photograph them in a graduation gown.
Dress-Up Day Uniform
• Khaki pants from MILLS UNIFORM ONLY
• White oxford shirt, short sleeve or long sleeve
• Black or brown leather belt for grades 6th-8th required
• STA tie from MILLS UNIFORM ONLY
• STA sweater, vest, or cardigan from MILLS UNIFORM ONLY (no sweatshirts)
• Dress shoes with a heel (no sport/athletic, canvas, VANS or VANS style)
• Brown or black dress socks
• Jumper, skort (K-8th) or skirt (6th-8th) from MILLS UNIFORM ONLY
• White blouse (either short or long sleeve, either pointed or round collar)-No polo shirt
• STA sweater, vest, or cardigan from MILLS UNIFORM ONLY (no sweatshirts) only required when wearing a skirt or skort. Not required if wearing a jumper.
• Dress shoes with a heel under 2 inches (must have a heal strap)
• White dress socks (over the ankle) OR white tights